Proposed by French Bike Tours
Follow the Atlantic Ocean coast, between the towns Nantes and La Rochelle: an entertaining/amazing part of the ‘Vélodyssée’. During this relaxed coastal road you can enjoy the woods, dunes, salt sea air and the sparkling light. Take a break now and then for a refreshing dive into the sea or a nice lunch in this Eldorado for ‘seafood’ lovers.
- Nantes, a rich city of art and history
- Fishing ports and fresh seafood
- Travel through beaches, forests and dunes
- Discover the Marais Poitevin
- Enjoy the Old Harbour of La Rochelle