The Channel crossing connecting between France and England is between Roscoff and Plymouth. It provides a regular service with up to three departures a day, each taking around six hours per crossing.
- The ships are comfortable and equipped with stabilisers
- There are shops, cafés and restaurants as well as cabins on board
- Bicycles and motorbikes are boarded and parked together.
- Tandems are also permitted. Find out more.
- Take care when boarding and disembarking on the metal ramps, which can be slippery!
To find out more : Brittany ferries
The ferry terminal is located approximately 1 km from the town centre.
The ferry terminal is also very close to the centre.